OHAI

Welcome to my blog. Here, I publish my daily(ish) journal comics. I hope you enjoy your time on this page. I'm glad you could make it. ENLARGE COMICS WITH YOUR MOUSEKEY

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Dudes.

Seriously. My apologies to those of you loyal and faithful enough to check regularly for updates. It is YOU who are the backbone of this comic. Not really, obviously I am. Which is why the comic output has suffered this past week. I'm sorry. I just thought I'd drop in to reaffirm my existence, wash away your tears and fears that this magnificent blog was no more.

I've been busy. Like, really busy. Like, TWO ESSAYS BUSY. I know.

Just bear with me folks, you'll have comics again soon. And thank you all for liking my comic. It makes me feel like a fucking big shot.

YOU WILL BE SPARED IN THE TIME OF CHANGE

No comments:

Post a Comment