OHAI

Welcome to my blog. Here, I publish my daily(ish) journal comics. I hope you enjoy your time on this page. I'm glad you could make it. ENLARGE COMICS WITH YOUR MOUSEKEY

Saturday 11 February 2012

27 - A Day in the Life PART 1

Okay so apparently February 1st was Hourly Comic Day or some such nonsense. I kept a log of what I did that day and applied it to the following comic retrospectively. Were I to follow the true spirit of Hourly Comic Day, the comic you're about to read would be purely of me drawing said comic. I've spent well over a week steadily illustrating the day I had during Hourly Comic Day, there is simply no way I could have produced it as I was living it.

SO TAKE THAT 'THE MAN'

The comic is my day from start to finish, on Wednesday, February 1st, 2012 A.D

ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment