OHAI

Welcome to my blog. Here, I publish my daily(ish) journal comics. I hope you enjoy your time on this page. I'm glad you could make it. ENLARGE COMICS WITH YOUR MOUSEKEY

Saturday 21 January 2012

At Long Last

After literally hours of wrestling with finicky archaic technology, I've finally managed to print out a copy of what could pass for a poor man's comic. I am a poor man, so I'm pleased with the passable finished product.

This means I'll get back to drawing pronto. All my comic-patience was being spent on compiling this horse's ass of a comic: focus which I can now freely apply to producing more of them funnies.

If you've been directed to this site by one of the many stray pages which I've been generously distributing throughout the world, CONGRATULATIONS! Fate has chosen YOU to read my comic, which means YOU are obliged by DESTINY to read it until your dying day. CONGRATULATIONS

DESTINY

FATE

YOU

MY COMIC

No comments:

Post a Comment