OHAI

Welcome to my blog. Here, I publish my daily(ish) journal comics. I hope you enjoy your time on this page. I'm glad you could make it. ENLARGE COMICS WITH YOUR MOUSEKEY

Saturday 20 August 2011

Welcome, friend.

Greetings. I'm glad that you're here, that you've decided to join me in the chronicles of my daily life. What I'm doing isn't by any means new or original, but I hope you'll enjoy it all the same.

What follows are a series of accounts of my day-to-day existence. I hope that by keeping a diary of my movements and activities, I can gain a firmer understanding of what it means to be human being. The human experience, folks, in a tasty and easy to read format.

To keep myself from rambling, I'll cut myself short with the following description. This is an autobiographical daily(ish) comic. I try to pap one out at the end of every day, a log of that day's proceedings. That's really all you need to know, if I'm being honest. And I am. Trust me. This is my DIARY, do you UNDERSTAND?



No comments:

Post a Comment